verse of the day

Monday 4 August 2008

The past [Psalm 37.]

We are not to let the past rule us ,nor are not meant to live as prisoners of the past, but there is a positive side to the past, as we look back we can take encouragement . The palmist David did this , in Psalm 37v25, He declares, Once I was young, and now I am old, yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging bread. These words are a testimony of Gods faithfulness,and a needy reminder that God is faithful ,He will look after His own. Like David I can declare the truth of these words, God has provided for me and my family,years ago when we were living by faith,with hardly anything in the house to eat, there was a knock on my door, it was a man with a box of croceries, he had been asked to deliver it, he never said who it was from, we never found out who sent this gift, but it was Gods provision. [ Loving Heavenly Father thank you for your faithfulness in the past, thank You that you will continue to care for us your chidren, in the present and in the future, in Jesus name we pray this. Amen .]

No comments: