verse of the day

Friday 22 August 2008

Our enemy .[ Matthew 4 v1-11 ]

The other night I had a dream, I seem to be dreaming more,and in this dream I saw a lion, I did not feel fear ,but I felt it important to escape from it, as one would. This dream reminded me of the words of First Peter 5 v8, which reads, /Stay alert , Watch out for your enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. We do have an enemy who is out to destroy us, for the unsaved it is very , very, serious, their eternal destiny is at stack, for the believer it is also very serious, just recently I heard of a Christian leader,who fell morally. I am conscious of my vunerability, as I hope you are, so stay alert ,pray without ceasing, read the word of God, be filled with the Spirit, rely on God not yourself, resist the devil and he will flee from you , [James 4 v 7 ] [Dear Lord help us in our weakness, we are conscious of our weakness, so help us,by your grace to stand against the enemy of our souls, in your name we ask this. Amen. ]

No comments: