verse of the day

Thursday 28 August 2008

Stay focused [Matthew 14 v 22- 32 ]

I love football, yet I can appreciate other sports, I have played different sports, but I have never played cricket, I would like to have played it, but it never happened. As I have observed cricket I admire the batsman, for his bravery,and from what I have read , Donald Bradman was the greatest batsman ever, he scored a tremendous lot of runs, for Australia .He had tremendous ability, and most important he had wonderful powers of concentration, in other words he stayed focoused, he kept his eye on the ball. As a Christian of many years I believe it is so very important to stay focused, why did Peter begin to sink ?, [Matthew 14 v 22-32 ] because he did not stay focused on Christ, today stay focused on Jesus. [Father help us to stay focused on Jesus today, grant us this grace, in His name we ask this, Amen . ]

No comments: