verse of the day

Monday 25 August 2008

Because they care. [James 5 v 16 - 18 ]

I am sure I am not the only person who struggles at times, many of us struggle, there are moral struggles, financial struggles, health struggles, struggles within marriage, one could on, what are you struggling with?. I recieved a letter recently and in it the person wrote, I pray for you each day, that is an encouragement to me, it reminds me that I am not on my own in my struggles. I am sure whatever struggle you are involved in ,there are those faithful people who are praying for you. It is so easy to feel isolated and alone in life,and this can drive us to despair, do take encouragement from the fact that you are supported by the prayers of those who care for you. [Father we thank you for those dear people who pray for us, because they care, thank you in the name of Jesus. Amen. ]

No comments: