verse of the day

Thursday 11 November 2021

Spam ( Proverbs 7 )

 I rarely go into the spam section of my email, but recently I did and found emails I was looking for,but as I looked for them,I noticed girls names appearing. I didn't open them,for the one line that appeared was enough to show that they were trying to allure me into a relationship. I have deleted some of them,I will delete them all in time. I found it all very sad,and was somewhat angry at what those people are doing. I could see how easily they could trap vulnerable people, who crave for sex,and also crave for love.The internet on the whole can be used for good,but also for evil,usually its  peoples money they are after. They don't care who they hurt and harm, or even destroy,just as long as they get money. Let us all remember that mankind from the day they are born are born  with a sinful nature, its called original sin. If I were to say to you there are no perfect people,you would agree with that,it is obvious.there is that within man, that is wrong,original sin.So dear Christian reader, be on your guard,stay close to God,shun those wrong things on the internet ,If you are not a Christian ,remember your greatest need is not sex or money, but Christ,  seek Him,and he will forgive your sins and set you free.




No comments: