verse of the day

Sunday 14 November 2021

Could it be? ( Acts 13 v 2 - 3 )

 What did the prophets,the disciples, have in common?, they all were called of God to proclaim God's truth,Moses received his call while looking after sheep, likewise Amos, Paul was called nearly from the moment he was saved. We don't know how they all received their call by God, but we know they did, they were not disobedient to the heavenly vision.( Acts 26 v 19 ) In a sense every Christian  is called to serve God,but there are those who called to be missionaries, ministers, or to start up orphanages,or medical work, or whatever.I listened to a modern Christian song by Dan Schutte ,the chorus goes.

                                                         ' Here I am, Lord, Is it I, Lord?

                                                          I have heard your calling in the night,

                                                          I will go ,Lord, if you lead me,

                                                          I will hold your people in my heart.'

Could God be calling you to serve him in a new way? well,will you obey it?,will you say, here I am Lord, send me.

























































































No comments: