verse of the day

Monday 15 November 2021

Cause You're the God of all my days. ( Matthew 11 v 28 )

 I heard this song recently and it blessed me, it was written by John Mark Hall /Jason Ingram.it is called'The God of all my days'. Here are some of the words,  hope they will bless you.

                                          'I come to you with my heart in pieces

                                           And found the God with healing in His hands                                   

                                           I turned to you,put everything behind me

                                           And found the God who makes all things new

                                           I looked to You,drowning in my questions

                                           And found the God who holds all wisdom

                                           And I trusted You and stepped out on the ocean

                                           You caught my hand among the waves

                                            Cause You're the God of all my days

                               Chorus  Each step I take,You make a way

                                             And I will give You all the praise

                                             My seasons change You stay the same

                                             You're the God of all my days.

                                             I run from You I wandered in the darkness

                                             And found a God who relentlessly pursues

                                             I hid from You hunted by my failure

                                             I fell on you when I was weakest

                                             And found the God,the lifter of my head

                                             And I worshiped You

                                              And felt you right beside me

                                              You;re the reason I sing

                                               Cause you're the God of all my days.

                                               In my worry  You are my stillness

                                               In my searching, You are my answers

                                               In my blindness,God  you are my vision

                                               In my bondage You are my freedom

                                               In my weakness,God You are my power

                                               You're the reason that I sing

                                               Cause You're the God of all my days.

                                               And found the God whose grace still covers failure




No comments: