verse of the day

Friday 12 November 2021

Don't despair. { Romans 8 v 31 - 39 )

 It is to so easy to be very negative about life, disease  has ravaged the world,the immense suffering that is going on in this little planet.A young lady I heard speaking at a church,stressed the environmental crises in ,as I listened I said to myself,'' here we go again.''I'm not saying we should ignore these things, of course we should do all we can, to make this world a better place. The fact is I know of  many Christians through out this world who are contributing to the well being of the sick and the suffering,of missions who are involved with children ,educating them,giving them so much love and care ,and so I could go on. There are a vast amount of Christians who really care for  for humanity , by prayer,by giving,by going,by loving actions,it is part of being a Christian.As a Christian I cannot ignore the suffering of others, but the word of God tells us that we live in a fallen world,and a world that will not get better,and in God's time will be replaced by a new heaven and a new earth,and the wonderful thing is, we will be part of it,if you are not a Christian,you will not be part of it,unless you trust Jesus as your Saviour.  God loves you,your life may be a total mess,you feel that you have nothing,no hope ,no purpose ,no future,come to Jesus surrender to Him,hand your life over to Him, and everything will change for the better.

                                                    'Christ in you the hope of glory'

.

No comments: