verse of the day

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Are you burdened ?.( Matthew 11 v 28 )

At times problems come into our lives,it may be to with family, friends,illness ,and the burdens lay heavy on our hearts.One of my sons is having difficulties, and its lying heavy on my heart. This morning I took my wife's breakfast up to her,and  as I entered the bread room , I was met with a Christian song  playing on TV,an old song I am familiar with it, the title is ,'Burdens are lifted at Calvary', it ministered to my heart,it was a God sent reassuring message for me, I will share it with you, and pray it will be a blessing to you, words are by, John.M. Moore.

                                                Days are filled with sorrow and care,

                                                Hearts are lonely and drear;

                                                Burdens are lifted at Calvary,

                                               Jesus is very near.

                                               Cast your care on Jesus today,

                                               Leave your worry and fear;

                                               Burdens are lifted at Calvary, 

                                               Jesus is very near.

                                               Troubled soul,the Saviour can see,

                                               Every heartache and tear;

                                               Burdens are lifted at Calvary,

                                              Jesus is very near.

No comments: