verse of the day

Thursday 5 August 2021

Not by chance. ( Proverbs 20 v 24 )

I believe in the providence of my sovereign God, who works all things after the counsel of His will ,Ephesians 1 v 11,in other words there are no chance happenings with my God. When a door we expect to  go through , closes,it is He who shuts it, whom am I to argue, His will for me and every child of  God is perfect and acceptable,He makes no mistakes.See his providence child of God in all the affairs of your life, and know  of assuredly that He is in control. Let me illustrate an incident in my life,my internet was not working,so I phoned my provider,and I spoke to a nice young lad called Kieran, he was only 21.During the time talking through the problem of my internet,I managed to turn the conversation to spiritual things. He told me he had been Christened as a child,but confessed to be being totally ignorant as regards Christianity.  So I had the precious opportunity to tell him about Christ, I said I would pray for him ,he thanked me,He did help me to sort out my internet,and after I  finished the call, I prayed for him. I thought about my internet,it was no chance thing that it broke down, it had a greater purpose, of  telling that young man about Christ.

No comments: