verse of the day

Monday 22 February 2021

He didn't die. ( Genesis 5 v 24 )

 I like going out for a walk each day, and of course I  don't go out on my own, no, the Lord is with me, imagine that, the God of all the universe, the one  who holds the whole world in His hands goes with me. Yes little old me, he walks with me, and I walk with Him. Did He not say, that He is with us always, yes He did, is that not a wonderful thing, I remember an old song, the first line went, 'my God and I go in the fields together', and so we do. Of course I am reminded of a man who walked with God, his name was Enoch, he did not die ,the N LT. puts it like this,' It was by faith that Enoch was taken up to heaven without dying.' ( Hebrews 11 v 5.) Now all who put their faith in the Lord  Jesus, will go to heaven, one day, for most of us it will mean ,going through the valley of shadow of death, but let us not be afraid ,for the Lord will be with us, as in life, so in death.( Psalm 23 v 4 ) But here is a wonderful truth, one day it may be soon, many like Enoch will go to heaven without dying. ( 1 Thessalonians 4 v 13 - 18 )For we have a blessed hope that Jesus is coming back again, to call from the world His own.

                                                 'Come Lord Jesus ,come'

No comments: