verse of the day

Thursday 17 September 2020

Mistakes ( Luke 15 v 27 )

 We all make mistakes,with different consequences,I feel sorry for goal keepers, his task is to keep the ball out,but if he makes a couple of mistakes,in the supporters eyes, he turns from being the best keeper in the world,to someone who needs to be replaced. Sorry if you are not a football fan,I am,and unlike many ,who are crying,' off with his head', I sympathize with him.as long as he does not make to many more,that's the way  we football supporters are. I am a preacher, but sometime I used to minister in song,but I used to make mistakes forgot the words,forgot the tune,just sometimes.I was watching two musicians playing a  trumpet duet and suddenly they stopped,they had made a mistake,one pointed out were they had gone wrong,and then started playing again.That is what you do when one makes mistakes, you carry on,you don't give up,I did not give up singing, I carried on.In relationships we are bound to make mistakes,we act wrongly and hurt people,I have done it,that can be remedied, if we are humble enough to go and admit our mistake and say sorry.Sad to say many dear people are being conned out of their money by evil people, mistakenly they fall for their  deceitful ways.The result is they cant forgive themselves, bring them to God and ask God to give you peace. Remember the biggest mistake anyone can make is to live in their sin, but even that ,God will forgive, if they turn to Jesus. 

No comments: