verse of the day

Tuesday 8 September 2020

He left us. ( 2 Timothy 3 v 16 - 18 )

 Here is a wonderful truth, God has said,'' never will I leave you; never will I forsake you'',( Hebrews 13 v 5) Since I have come to know Him, he has never left me alone,those words are very reassuring, to every child of God,in other words those who know Christ as Saviour.I remember seeing the first Jurassic Park movie,which I really enjoyed.They all have the same pattern to them ,the big creatures break out of their enclosures, causing fear and mayhem. There are two children in the movie I think they were called. Lex and Ted, they are in a vehicle with a man ,and the monsters have broken out ,the man runs away leaving them.Meanwhile the main character in the movie called Sam comes to rescue them, He is with the girl,and decides to go and get the boy,the girl becomes very afraid ,and says ,'he left us, he left us', Sam looks at her and says,''but its not what I'm going to do''.Child of God, listen, you may have been forsaken by your husband, mother, father ,wife,children, best friend.Hear is what God is saying to you,'They may have forsaken you, but its not, what I'm going to do'.

No comments: