verse of the day

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Justice ( Philippians 2 v 5 - 11)

The prophet Samuel ,who ruled Israel as the last of the Judges, gave a farewell speech to God'd people ,here is part of what he said,,''Here I am; testify against me before the Lord and before his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Or whose ass have I taken? Or whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed? Or from whose hand have I taken a bribe to blind my eyes with it?. Testify against me and I will restore it to you''. This is what they replied,''You have not defrauded us or oppressed us or taken anything from any man' hand.? How many rulers could say they have acted like Samuel?,if only it was so,but as I often say we live in a fallen world,and so often those who rule,are often corrupt, and unjust. Corrupt government's litter humanities history, and once they get into power they cause so much pain and suffering.They are oblivious to the awful suffering they are causing, the people called Stalin uncle Joe, but he was no ones uncle,one will never know the depths of the suffering he caused. Things will not change , until the Lord returns, then he will rule by everlasting justice,and righteousness,in that new heaven and that new earth. ( Isaiah 9 v 7). Yes dear Christian, the King of Kings is coming,all evil rule will cease ,and be no more,yes the King is coming.

No comments: