verse of the day

Saturday 4 July 2015

Restore. [Romans 9 v 15- 16 ]

I have a photo in my home, of me and two of my brothers,one is deceased,
we are all very young in it.It reminds me of so much,of junior school,of the friends I had,of my two older brothers.One early in life joined the merchant navy,the other joined the army,I myself was a boy soldier.We all had part
time jobs before we left school,none of us did all that well at school,we left school without any qualifications.We all married and had children,we all made decisions for Christ,but we all turned away,yes I turned away. Yet God in His mercy restored me to himself ,that was just over 50 years ago.He forgave me and the more I think about it, the more I think about my brothers
and pray that God in His mercy would restore that remaining brother to Him
self, I have another brother who is not in that photo,he likewise had a salvation experience when he was young,but unfortunately he turned away
I pray also for him that he would return to Christ. Is there hope? only God knows,He declares I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy [ Romans 9 v 15]
                                         A prayer
Dear God in Your mercy restore those who once walked with You,grant them another chance in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: