verse of the day

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cannot be thwarted.. [ Job 42 v 2 ]

Let us continue on in the theme of the providence of God, sometimes Gods
providence is hid from us.There are times we are held up,delayed,we miss an appointment,we do not get the job,or that promotion we desired.The natural way of reacting would be to become annoyed,angry,or bitter,but
 Gods hidden providential purposes are at work, although we cannot see it
at the time.Next let us trust in Gods providence to undertake even at the last moment,when the enemy is at the gate.When it seemed that all was lost for
Mordecai,and the wicked Haman was going to have him executed,we read
on that night could not the king sleep [Ester 6v1].The result was, Haman the executor would eventually be executed,and Mordecia was not only spared,
but promoted.When I applied for my position of support worker,I did not know that the manager was a Christian who knew me,and I got the job.In our country one was forced to retire when one reached the age of 65[60 for women],but the law was changed just before my retirement age,and so I was able to continue to work on indefinitely,deferring my state pension,and adding to my works pension. This did not happen by chance, it was all in Gods providential care for me. In Gods providence is, promotion,provision,
and all things that concern , His children's lives.
                                       A prayer.
Dear God we thank you for working continually on our behalf,help us to see that your timing is perfect,and that your purposes for your children cannot be  thwarted,for You are our a sovereign God,in Jesus name we pray this Amen.

No comments: