verse of the day

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Careless. [ Isaiah 45v22]

I am very conscious of the dangers on the road,not just for me but others,pedestrians,motor cyclists,and cyclists.Many years ago I witnessed
a man on a bike involved in an accident,later he died of his injuries.Just recently while driving hope I saw a cyclist on the road ahead,he was wearing a bright jacket,as I came near to him,he suddenly singled his intention of turning right.He  did this without looking,I managed to change lanes,thankfully there was no one coming towards me in that lane. Such are the dangers of those who use the roads,that man did everything right,with one exception,he did not look,Now let us apply this spiritually,in this road of life that we are on ,we may be religious ,read our Bibles,pray ,go to church,and yet never have looked unto Jesus to save us. The world is full of religious people,who are not saved,who have not been born again.That man
on his bike was careless,he never looked,it could have cost him his life,
so it is,there are many careless as regards their soul,they think it does not matter ,but of course it does,to die without Christ is to commit spiritually
suicide.
                                        A prayer.
Dear God we ask that  You in mercy may awake sinners to their need of Christ. Amen.

No comments: