verse of the day

Monday 6 July 2015

Change. [ Isaiah 41 v10]

Things can change so quickly in life,just recently the residential home that my wife works in ,is closing. She has worked in it for 13 years so suddenly, change  has been thrust upon her,and of course on the both of us as
we consider the financial consequences.  The first thing I did was to seek
a word from God which I received,reassuring us that God has not changed,
I was reminded again of the importance of trusting God,to not panic,that God is faithful,the word Ebenezer ,was given,which means,/hitherto hath the Lord helped us..I was also told to pray and to let my requests be made
known unto God. The result would be peace,and so it goes on,this walk
of faith,trusting  our loving heavenly Father.As I was praying this morning
the words of a song I knew came to me,it goes like this.
                         All your anxiety's ,all your cares ,
                          Bring to the mercy seat ,leave them there,
                         Never a burden that He cant bear,
                          Never a friend like Jesus.
                                   A  prayer.
 Dear loving heavenly Father,we bring all our cares to you,knowing that you care for us,all the time,so we leave with you all our needs,and ask that you will meet our needs in the name of Jesus Amen.

No comments: