verse of the day

Monday 13 July 2015

Mistakes [ Paslm 103 v 13-14 ]

My son John said he made a mistake at his  work,the fact is we all make mistakes, now of course that is obvious,and possible it does not help to hear this. It is important we do not punish ourselves ,as it were, to death, when
we make mistakes, we are also not to be hard on others who make mistakes there are different aspects in relation to making mistakes. We may be tired
we may be rash,hurried,we may forget,we may be careless,we may be ill informed.Not so long ago I was going to buy a car,I  did my best,in finding out all I could about the particular make I was going to purchase.I bought
the car,but I made a mistake of not having a drive in it before I bought it. When my son told me of the mistake he had made ,I said to him,lets pray
about it,so we prayed,we cant change the fact that he made a mistake,but we can look to God to overrule,as He has promised in Romans 8 v28,it may be
no good crying over spilt milk,but it is good to cry to God when we do.
                                            A   prayer. 
Dear God You know how fallible we are,we make mistakes,so we leave them with You,to overrule for our good,and all that means,in Jesus name Amen/
[I will return to my devotional Saturday the 18th,everyblessing ]

No comments: