verse of the day

Friday 24 July 2015

I wonder? [ Acts 16 v31 ]

I was speaking recently to children in a particular church,and I told them that I was saved twice. When I was very young I went to the local swimming pool.As I stood on the edge of the pool someone pushed me in
the deep end.This was my first time at the swimmers,that's what we called them I could not swim,and I remember being under the water,and I was drowning.I remember someone swimming towards me getting a hold of me and getting me out of the pool,that person had saved my life. I do not know who saved me but of course I am very grateful to him.Not long after that I attended a children's meeting,the speaker illustrated how serious sin was,and so I waited behind and trusted Jesus to save me,not from death but from my sin and its consequences,yes I have been saved twice,from physical death and eternal death.I wonder even at that young age when I was saved from drowning if I had drowned where would I have gone? Let me ask you the question if you were to die right now where would you go to?,would it be heaven or would it be Hell?
                                          A  prayer.
Dear God help us to give serious consideration as to where we will spend eternity.in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: