verse of the day

Saturday 20 September 2014

Let go .[ Psalm 47v4 ]

I am still working although I am seventy,but recently I reduced my hours to four days,my manager agreed with this,I felt having Friday off would be best, but I ended up with the Monday off. I was a little bit disappointed,but as time went on I sensed God had as usual  made the right choice for me.I had prayed about it as I pray about everything,I am so glad God chooses my way,for to long in my life, I did it my way,but one thing I have learn' ed and am learning,to let God choose,yes let God choose.The hymn writer wrote,/I was not ever thus,nor prayed that Thou shouldst lead me on
                                         I loved to choose and see my path,but now lead Thou me on.
                                          I loved the garish day,and,spite of fears
                                          Pride ruled my will,remember not past years/[J.H. Newman].
A prayer...../Dear  God forgive our foolish proud hearts,and grant us the humility,to lean not upon our own understanding,to trust You totally,in all our choices and decisions,in Jesus name Amen /
                                        

No comments: