verse of the day

Monday 22 September 2014

Have I got it wrong ? [ Romans 1 v16 ]

Sometimes I wonder  am I the only one who believes that people are not saved and that they  are sinners?,I listen to ministers who are not clear in their ministry as to peoples spiritual condition,why is it I feel like a voice crying in the wilderness?.Have I have got it wrong, am I the one who is out of step,am I crank?,all these things go through my mind.Well having said that,I know from Gods word,that all humanity are lost because of sin,and that unless they trust Jesus they will be lost,and I know that I have a deep responsibility to tell all ,about Jesus,the only one who can save.A. Motyer wrote, /Outside trust in the Lord and His promises,there is only death,there is no alternative salvation/May God deliver us from compromise,recently my fellow country man Ian Paisley died,he was a controversial person,and to many peoples surprise he went the road of compromise in his political stance,in order that a degree of peace would come to my beloved Ulster. Yet one thing he never compromised on ,was the gospel,of telling men and women of their need of Christ.May we follow big Ian's example, to remain faithful ,to Christ,it was the great apostle who said woe is me if I preach not the gospel.
A  prayer....../Dear God help us to be uncompromising in our stand for the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen /

No comments: