verse of the day

Sunday 21 September 2014

Do it. [ Psalm 133]

I was Mr Grumpy last night,like a bear with a sore head,I am glad that I did not have a cat,as I might have kicked it.The reason being I was tired,this morning I said sorry to my dear wife,which she accepted. Many years ago when I attended Bible college I felt I had offended one of the lecturers,the Holy Spirit spoke to me,and so I got on my bike and rode over to where he lived and said I was sorry.Not so long ago I felt I had offended a brother and his wife,so I called at their home and said I was sorry. Whither those dear people understood what I did,I understood,the Holy Spirit knew and I knew I had to say sorry,the result, the bond of unity was not broken.Unity in Gods church is very important , and we must do all we can to maintain it,and if we do God will be pleased,and God will bless. So if it means saying sorry to your wife,to your children,to other Christians,do it.
A   prayer...../Dear  God forgive us for not saying we are sorry,and help us to realise the importance of unity in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: