verse of the day

Thursday 15 September 2011

And I am glad.[ Romans 12 v 1-2]

Since I purchased my laptop I have printed my thought for today, the evening before ,and then I publish it the next day,it may appear to be a day behind but it is not. I take seriously what I do .I have wanted to publish a thought for the day, since early on in my Christian life and since I got a PC I have been able to this, mybe this is an example of Psalm 37v4 ,/ Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart/.I wanted also to be a missionary but that as yet ,has not happened,mybe it will, but then mybe it will not, it must always be ,Gods will not ours, and if He withholds something from us ,it is for the best. David had a desire to build a temple but he was not given that task, it was instead given to his son Solomon, I have a son who is serving God full time,it appears to me like David my desire is being fulfilled in him.
God holds the key to all unknown,
And I am glad,
If other hands should hold the key ,
Or if He trusted it to me ,
I might be sad.
Enough ,this covers all my wants
And so I rest,
For what I cannot, He can see,
And in His care I saved shall be,
For ever blest.
[Joseph Parker ]
A prayer / Dear God I commit all my ways into Your hands and submit my will
to Your perfect will ,in Jesus name Amen ./

No comments: