verse of the day

Tuesday 13 September 2011

All is well.[ Hebrews 13 v 5 - 8 ]

As I do my blog I am listening to some nice music, I am in my living room sitting in a comfortable chair ,I am blest in so many ways ,but of course in my life there are also difficulties. One of the most important things in my life is not to let the difficulties take over ,which they can so easily.I am reminded of David in a time of great diffilculties ,how he encouraged himself in the Lord [ 1 Samuel 30 v 6 ] . George Swinnock wrote, /A Christian in his/her saddest condition can enjoy God as their portion/,consider those words,especially if you are going through a trial. No one can rob us of Him, it is the apostle who wrote, / For I am persuaded , that neither death, nor life, nor principalities,, nor powers,nor things present, nor thing to come, Nor height, nor depth,nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [ Romans 8 v 38-39 ]/Let us listen to that still small voice of Jesus ,let His voice penetrate to the very core of our being,let His heart speak to our hearts,let not your heart be troubled, I am with you,fear not, fret not, all will be well, you are the apple of my eye, and I love you.
Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
Never a sickness that He cannot heal,
Monment by moment,in woe or in weal,
Jesus ,my Saviour,abides with me still.
A prayer. /Dear God help us not to give into despair or fear, help us today to rest in Your
presence and love, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: