verse of the day

Friday 22 July 2011

Different . [ John 1 v48 ]

Sorry no blog yesterday and this morning I have changed to another provider, so I have been trying to set the new system up. There was a help line which I used, and yes you guessed, I was in contact with someone in India,and he was ever so helpful, and he was able to tell me what I needed for my system to work, I followed his advice and my system is working. I hear so often complaints about talking to someone in India, how they cannot understand them, I must confess I am on the side of the Indian, for you see I talk with a funny accent, and I know how it feels like to be not understood. Mybe we need to ask God for the gift of interpretation, or just more understanding and patience, to those in India who are just trying to earn a living like you and I. [ Dear God grant me the grace to be patient with others who are different , who speak with a different accent, or come from another country in Jesus name Amen ] .........../ I will be on holiday for a week , I will D V return to my blog on Sunday31st, every blessing]

No comments: