verse of the day

Friday 28 August 2009

My special friend.[ John 15v13 ]

Last night a friend visited me, we meet up once every two weeks for fellowship and a time of prayer, we discuss different issues. Friendship is very important in my life ,I have had a number of friends in my life, I value friendship, to me it is important. I have a very special friend He sticks closer than a brother, who encourages me, he tells us when I am wrong, He never leaves me, He guides me, provides for me, speaks to me, forgives me, chastises me, and in all this he there for me, and here is the most important thing He loves me unconditionally. Above all else He did something uttterly wonderful ,He died for me, I was lost in sin, going to a lost eternity, and this friend of mine ,was willing to lay down His life for me, I am proud to have such a friend, he will never do me any harm,, and when I die , I will fear no evil because He will be with me, and He will take me to heaven, His name is Jesus.Do you know this friend? if not why not simply ask , Him into your life, and when you do ,He will be your friend.[ Dear Lord Jesus we thank You that You offer Your friendship, to all, help us to open our lives and hearts to recieve You . Amen ]

No comments: