verse of the day

Sunday 23 August 2009

Mistakes.[ 1 Corinthians 13 v4-8]

Mistakes, we all make mistakes, I see this in relation to my blog, I usually do my blog each morning, before going to work, and I dont usually prepare, I just ask the Lord to give me something to write, so there will be mistakes, although I do my best to edit any mistakes out, so do make allowances. Let us broaden this out to life in general, we all make mistakes, none of us our perfect,our Saviour made that point so often, we make mistakes so we are to treat people as we would like to be treated, especially when they make mistakes. We often make the statement, no one is perfect, and its true, so today make allowances for others, and their mistakes, let us show the same attitude as our Saviour to shows us , when we make mistakes.[ Dear Saviour,we thank You for Your patience and understanding with us, when we make mistakes, help us to show the same patience and understanding with others, when they make mistakes, Amen]

No comments: