verse of the day

Friday 30 January 2009

Somewhere [Psalm 23 ]

One of my favourite singers is Eva Cassidy, and she sings a song from one my favourite movies, The Wizard of Oz,/ Somewhere over the rainbow/, when Eva sings this song it takes on a spiritual meaning, and I think of home, I dont mean Ireland, I mean Heaven. I wonder do you ever think of home? I wonder what it is going to be like, I can only imagine. Well it will mean rest, often in life we feel tired, not of life which is a precious gift from God, but one feels weary at times in the struggle of life.Home will be such a change , where all will be harmonious, a place of peace , a place of no discord, a place where faith will give way to sight, when we will see at last our Saviour,what joy will fill our hearts then, to see Him whom we love, to be with Him for all eternity. When I think of home ,at times I become homesick, but until then by Gods grace, let all of us live for Jesus, following Him, serving Him, loving others for His sake. [Dear loving heavenly Father , help us to keep eternal realities, and values,in our lives,and by your grace, bring us safely home, to be with our Saviour Your dear Son, Amen ]

No comments: