verse of the day

Monday 19 January 2009

Monday[ Psalm 100]

Many will be getting up this morning with the Monday morning blues, I suppose there are reasons, lets face it,there are some jobs that would give anyone the blues, I have been there, I know. I have been very fortunate that I love my job, I have been in the same job for about 19 years, I believe God got me this job, and has kept me in it, I feel like a square peg in a square hole. I dont usually get the Monday morning blues, but there are some things that get me down, life is never perfect . I believe God can open doors, can give us jobs that are satisfying, but, oh that but again, there will always be something we will have to cope with,and it is then, we will have to rely on the grace of God, whither it is an uninteresting job or a difficult relationship, so today rejoice in the Lord, and trust Him for the grace you need even on a Monday morning. [ Father grant us the grace to face each day, with joy , we ask this in Jesus name . Amen ]

No comments: