verse of the day

Tuesday 14 November 2023

The providence of God.( Romans 8 v28 )

 I was backing my car out of my driveway and I hadn't seen the car parked on the road opposite  ,fortunately I didn't hit it. I could have so easy hit it. I hadn't looked in my mirror and it reminded me again of God's providential care for me.What people call chance I call the providence  of God,as Christians we need  to be different than the non-Christian,they talk about chance,about luck. Consider Romans  8v 28,'And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,to them who are the called according to His purpose'. Consider those profound words ,all things,our disappointments, our trials,He is overlooking all things in our lives,He opens doors and shut  doors, that job we didn't get,and the job we did get. He keeps His eye upon us 24/7 ,52 weeks of the year,and every minute of every hour . Let us rejoice in such a wonderful God,even in our trials.Consider dear Joseph and all the wrongs  his brothers did to him,Hear what he said to them,'But as for you ,ye thought  evil against me ; but God meant it for good.' ( Genesis 50 v20 ),What applies to Joseph applies to you,and to every child of God,so let us think much on God's providential care for us His Children,even when we do not understand it.

No comments: