verse of the day

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Form filling. ( Psalm 4o v 1)

Because I am over seventy I have to renew my driving licence every three years,so they sent me a form to fill in ,I thought I had completed it,but I hadn't so they sent it back to me to complete,I ticked the box I felt was the right box and returned it.But low and behold I had ticked the wrong box,so they sent it back to me again,I then ticked the right box and sent it back with apology.So I waited and waited for my licence to come through, I was getting quite anxious and was praying about it,and suddenly these words popped into my head,'The answer is already on its way', the next day I phoned the licence people up,and they assured me it was in the post,and today I received it. I must confess I was at fault for not taking more care in filling in the form, well I am 79,thats's a good get out of jail card.But having said that  God encouraged me with those words,'The answer is already on its way',and so it came to pass.

No comments: