verse of the day

Sunday 26 March 2023

How soon.( Mark 10 v 13 - 16)

 I was only a little lad,and I remember a day I went into a shop ,there was no one in the shop,and I tried to steal some children's comic books,and I got caught.Being so young nothing happened, yes I was young, thinking about this ,a thought came to me,''How soon our fallen nature manifests itself'. One of my first spiritual experiences, was at a children's meeting, the speaker spoke of a circus performer,who used a large snake in his act,and the act went wrong,and the snake crushed the performer to death.The children's speaker liken  what that snake did,as to sin and its consequences.Again I was very young but that night I asked Jesus.  into my life,the point is this, children  have a fallen nature,and they need to ask Jesus to be their Saviour, like I did. Many ministers appear to avoid these truths,instead of telling children the good news of salvation.

                                                  'Jesus said,' Let the little children

                                                   come to Me'

No comments: