verse of the day

Thursday 2 February 2023

Christian don't smile. ( Acts 16 v31 )

A man I knew told how when he was a little boy,he went with his mother to church,eventually he said to himself, ' I want to be a Christian,and he asked himself ,how can I become a Christian?. Well he thought about it and he said  ,'Christians never smile,so if I  don't smile I will be a Christian.So he went to school and a friend came to him and said do you want to hear a joke?,and he replied ,no ,'I am a Christian and Christian don't smile'.This really happened,and the good news is he did eventually become a Christian,and he did smile. So how does one  become a Christian?, well it is very easy,but its borne out of a need,you look at your life and you feel the emptiness within you ,and your conscious of  your sinfulness,the answer to all that is,'believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved.'

No comments: