verse of the day

Sunday 22 January 2023

I spoke to my hair. ( Matthew 7 v 15- 25)

' I spoke to my hair,' these are the words spoken by a so called preacher who a vast number of followers, the point is this man is 85,and his hair is black,and people have been wondering how an 85yr old man has no gray hair.So he went on to say he talked about it to God,and God supposedly told him to speak to his hair,and he did just that,and so he has no gray hairs, His name is Kenneth Copeland,he is a man who says he is a god,and he can speak things into existence,he boasts about being a billionaire,he also said that Isaiah 9 v7 applied to him and to all Christians. This man speaks to vast numbers of people,plus he reaches many people on the television,what really saddens me, many people who attend his gatherings , to hear him,have  bibles with them,but they have no discernment. Our Saviour said this ,'Watch out for false prophets'(Matthew 7 v 15) He goes on to remind us that there will come a day in which they will stand before Him and even call Him Lord,and say  they have done many wonderful things  in His name, and He will say,'I never knew you. Depart from Me, you evildoers. '

No comments: