verse of the day

Thursday 12 January 2023

Hope. ( Romans 4 v 18 - 21)

I heard someone say recently,'how he had learned not to give up on hope', I am sure many people have lost hope,as I look back on my life,there will be things I hoped for,that have not come to past.On hindsight,it was for the best,at the time it didn't seem so, if one is a Christian we realise that God knows best.I pray for many people to be saved day after day,faithfully,and yet it appears that none have been saved, should I give up?,no,not a hope ,God says he will have mercy on whom He will have mercy (Romans 9 v 15).We must remember as Leon Morris puts it,' Paul is saying that God's freedom is absolute.It is important to be clear that before God we have no rights. That is why mercy is so important for sinners'.None of us deserve to be saved, do remember that,so I keep praying in the hope  that there will be those who will be saved by God's mercy. Abraham is a great example of a man who believed that God would give him and Sarah  a child ,a special child,It was a promise given by God, and Abraham and Sarah believed it,and their faith was tested,but God was faithful to His word,for He cannot lie,and so Abraham was 100yrs of age, and Sarah was 90,and they had a child.

                                                          ' Hope on child of God'

No comments: