verse of the day

Sunday 23 January 2022

Without Him.

As I was praying the thought came to me ,that without Him  (Jesus),life would just have been an empty nothingness,There is a song written by Connie Smith ,which goes,

                                            Roll back the curtain of memory ow and then,

                                            Show me where you brought me from,

                                            And where I could have been,

                                            I'm so human, and I forget,

                                            So remind me,remind me, dear Lord.

The Israelites in the wilderness so often complained and even wanted to go back to Egypt ( Numbers 14 v1-5){ ,in Egypt they where slaves, in Egypt they where put to hard labour , in Egypt their children where murdered . Again I want to leave you with words from a song,I am not sure who wrote it,but it expresses how I feel.

                                              Without Him I could do nothing,

                                              Without Him I'd surely fail,

                                              Oh, without Him I would be drifting

                                              Like a ship with out a sail

                                              Without Him I would be dying

                                              Without Him  I'd be enslaved,and

                                               without Him my life would be worthless,

                                               But with Jesus, thank God I am saved.


No comments: