verse of the day

Sunday 5 July 2020

The tyranny of the urgent. ( Matthew 6 v 33 )

Chuck Swindle said' ,That the tyranny of the urgent,blinds us to the need of what is important'.The world does rush on,so much pressure to get things done or to get were we are going.We are like the White Rabbit in Alice in wonderland ,was rushing to get to tea party,had a watch in his hand and kept repeating,''O dear,O dear, I shall be too late''.Many gadgets have been invented to make life easier for us yet we are still  under  of the tyranny of the urgent. I'm not saying one should neglect anything, but that one should think about what is important. .Now that I cannot get to my local fellowship,I have made a point of  getting a wonderful church service on ,'You Tube', from Chuck Swindles church, I commend it to you its ,called ,'Stonebriar'.I  very rarely missed a church service during my Christian life, because I know how important it is. Likewise how important to read Gods word,to pray,to witness,to help and care  for others,these may seem obvious, but many neglect them. There are so many things that are important in life,it would be a good exercise,to take stock of ones  life,to pray and ask God for  help u,to put the important things in our  lives, in their proper place, and to stop being tyranny driven. If you are not a Christian is it not time, to bring Christ into your life, before it is to late.?.

No comments: