verse of the day

Saturday 14 September 2013

He just keeps on loving. [ Psalm 130]

I was listening to the radio and I heard the following,/I like a bit of mystery,we should not reveal everything about ourselves,if we do they will stop loving us/. I was reading  about a lady called Brigitte Hoss who lived with a  secret which she kept hidden for most of her life,her father was Rudolf  Hoss who was the commandant of Auschwitz,where over a million Jews were put to death. This lady was afraid if she revealed her secret, someone would  take vengeance upon her,for what her father had done. The mystery of God is this, He knows all about us,He see's into our distant past,a past we would not tell anybody,there are things that I will take to my grave,things I would not want others to know,because it would put my relationship in jeopardy with them.Now when we become Christians we realise that God is all knowing,the theological term is Omniscience.Tozer wrote,/Our Father in heaven knows our frame and remembers that we are dust. He knows our inborn treachery/.We may not know our deceitful and desperately wicked heart,but  God does and if we are His children He still loves us,He saved us in our awful sinfulness,and will continue to love us,,come what may.
A  prayer...../Dear God we praise You, that in spite of our dark secrets You will continue to love us,through Jesus Your son Amen /

No comments: