verse of the day

Wednesday 11 September 2013

A traffic jam.[ Proverbs 3 v 5-6 ]


While travelling back from holiday we had made plans to call our sons on the way home and stay the night and then home.Our sat nav was playing up and in frustration we thought of missing our sons and just go home,but then the sat nav kicked in, so we journeyed to our sons. The next morning we discovered that if we had travelled straight home we would have caught up in a traffic jam which lasted 9 hours.I was again reminded of Gods providence and was grateful that He spared us that ordeal,and I thought of all the twists and turns of life I have come through,closed doors,disappointments,open doors,and I rejoice in His providential care over me,and truly can say from the bottom of my heart, as for God His way is perfect,He makes no mistakes,and His loving care for His children never wanes, and never will.
A prayer...../Dear Loving Heavenly Father we praise and thank You for Your loving,constant care for us,in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: