verse of the day

Sunday 22 January 2012

The renewing of our mind [ 2 Corinthians 10 v 5 ]

I found myself arguing in my mind with someone,for what they had said to me, I give them a good tongue lashing, the only thing is it happened over 35 years ago. Why I should still remember this and have an argument in my head after so long a time,beats me, but the fact is we do remember . We remember being put down, being humiliated, hurt ,especially by words, we retain so much in our minds,that cling to us. Mybe it will always be so, or does it, much of lifes battles are battles of the mind, it is in Romans 12 v2 ,we read ,/be ye transformed by yhe renewing of your mind,/ I believe these words are very significant,how we think is vital, when we become a Christian,our minds are full of wrong ways,and wrong things, wrong thought patterns.These things need to be dealt with, so that we move on, and be transformed,it will not happen immediately, but it must happen, Gods will for us all is that it should happen.We will think tomorrow how this can happen.

No comments: