verse of the day

Monday 30 January 2012

Gods medicine. [ Psalm 23 ]

As I am sitting here I am listening to Psalms being sung,I really do love the Psalms, especially in the AV[ Although I am not just an AV person, but it is favourite version ]. Last week we got a phone call from our son,he has been stressed out for a while, but when he phoned us he was having trouble breathing. This upset me greatly, yes we prayed for him,later we phoned and he was feeling better, to our relief,but what could I do to help him?.Well I thought about it, and so I spoke to him later, and asked him to read the 23rd Psalm twice a day. Why did I do this?because I believe the words of Psalm 23 [ and all the words in the Bible ]are the words of God, they are the living words of God. When we focus on Gods word it can effectively change our lives, I believe that this wonderful Psalm can really help my son. Mybe you are struggling, afraid,frustrated ,a feeling of powerlessness, I advise you to read Psalm 23 twice a day ,till you know it by heart, and its truth becomes part of you, I believe it will be the medicine that can bring healing .
A prayer...../ Dear God we thank You for Your Word, that is all powerful and can bring peace to troubled hearts, and minds in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: