verse of the day

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Gods blessing. [ Genesis 50 v20 ]

Carrying on with the thought of Gods blessing, and the importance of it in our lives, and even an nations life. As I look at nations I desire that God would bless them, and as I look and pray for the church of Christ my prayer is that God would bless, for I believe that the blessing of God is so vital to the well being of this world, to the church and to my family, and to myself. Now having Gods blessing in ones life does not mean that ,you will have perfect health,a perfect family or a perfect marriage. Consider this little verse , /I,ll that God blesses is our good and unblest good is ill ,and all is right that seems most wrong if it be His sweet will./. I remember hearing this little verse spoken by a dear Christian friend, it has always remained with me,especially in relation to my friend who died of cancer, leaving a husband and young children.I suppose what we are seeking to convey to you, and to myself, is that the blessing of God means that what ever we may experience,all is for our good, and will work out for our good, even though it may mean ,pain and loss.[ Dear God grant us the grace of humility,grant us the grace of submissiveness, in all of life,and the grace to trust You to bless all things for our good, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: