verse of the day

Thursday 26 May 2011

Burdens [ Psalm 55 v 22 ]

I am sure we are all carrying some sort of burden,it is the nature of life, burdens come in different sizes,flavours, colours,and of course we dont have a choice, if we did ,we would not choose any burden. Burdens range from the major to the the minor,to the painful ,to irritations, as I say ,burdens are part of life, some come and go, some stay. As our dear Saviour looked at humanity,He saw the burdens that people were carrying, and He spoke these wonderful ,wonderful, words, /Come unto to me ,all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest [Matthew 11 v28]/. Come says Jesus , yes you have a choice, then He says ,all, it is an all inclusive invitation, so why not respond to this invitation by Jesus, come with your burden, and find that rest which you need. [Dear Lord Jesus I come to you with my burdens, grant me that rest , that I ,so need. Amen ]

No comments: