verse of the day

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Why?.[ John 4 v34-38 ]

I found myself asking ,why this morning, why is it that we hear very little of people being saved?, is it my fault?is it your fault?, I dont know , but it gaves me great concern. Why should I be concerned?, because Hell is real, sin is real,and Christ died to save us from Hell and forgive our sins. I know that God is sovereign, and that salvation is of the Lord, I know that I cannot save anyone, and yet I know that we are the instruments that God uses, He does not use angels, He uses people like you and me. I pray for many people to be saved ,many I have prayed for, for years, and yet they are not saved, why?. There is a little prayer we used to pray, it goes like this.[ Lord lead me to some soul today, help me Lord just what to say, friends of mine are lost in sin,and cannot find their way, lead to some soul today, Amen ]

No comments: