verse of the day

Thursday 11 February 2010

His way is best. [Psalm 18v30 av ]

Guidance is one of the most important things in our Christian life, so often I have sought to know what to do, and it is not easy. I remember my Bible college days, and how I sought to know Gods will, and how many doors shut in my face. I had one thing in my heart to serve God, to be a missionary,but above all else to preach, the door to so called missionary service did not open, but I have been able to preach . None of this has been easy, but I have had the promise that all things are working together for my good,I really believe that God guides, but in certain situations it is hard to see this,one thing I am glad about, God holds the key, and I am glad , so very glad. Of course guidance takes in all of our lives, the people we will marry, the ongoing decisions we have to make, we are told to ackowledge God in all our ways and He will direct our paths, I believe He will,but it will not necessary be the way we think, it will be His way,and His way is best.[ Dear God and Father lead us in the way we should go, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: