verse of the day

Sunday 21 February 2010

Gospel songs. [ Psalm 40 v3]

For all of my Christian life I have been blessed through the ministry of Gospel songs, and still am, I remember those early songs ,sung by Bev Shea, and may others. As I write this blog I have a gospel song on,such songs have blessed and encouraged multitudes, I have myself exercised the ministry of song, not so much these days,as my voice is not what it used to be. I am always on the look out for fresh songs that have meaning , that I can play and recieve encouragement from. I play them in my car , when I am carrying passengers, with the hope that they will be blessed, and if they are not saved , the Spirit of God may touch their hearts. I have many favourite gospel songs ,they have played their part in my growth in Christ, they have challenged me ,encouraged me to keep my eyes on Jesus and my vision on eternal realities. [ Dear Lord we thank You for those dear people who have written gospel songs, and for those who have sung them, Amen ]

No comments: