verse of the day

Friday 19 February 2010

The call of God [Romans 12v1-8]

The call of God should not be restricted to missionaries, pastors, the call of God is all embracing of life, I believe that I have a calling on my life to preach. I have and am fullfilling this call , but I also believe I have been called to work with mentally ill people, this I have done for nearly 19yrs,I also have the call on my life to be a husband, and a call on my life to be a father, and a grandfather. All these are valid callings, we must not make little of any of them,all of life is sacred,as Christians we must recognize, the call of God on all our lives, in whatever role He has placed us. We are all called to serve God, it may be as a dustman, a doctor,a farmer, a preacher, a missionary, we must not undervalue any of these calls. Whatever our calling is ,it is important that we glorify our Saviour, by our lives and words .[ Dear God grant us the grace to glorify You in our calling, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: