verse of the day

Saturday 13 February 2010

How thoughtful [ Romans 8 v 31-39]

I love reading a good book, I have my favourite author, and just recently I thought that I would like to read about a certain politician, and just yesterday I was passing a charity shop when I noticed the book I desired, it cost me one pound. What a bargain and how thoughtful God was in helping me get that book,God is thoughtful in so many ways , sometimes I think He spoils me. I have experienced so many blessings from God, jobs ,cars, clothes and so on. In Romans 8 v32, we read,/He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all,how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things/. In stating this Paul is comparing the greater and the lesser, the greatest blessing that we have recieved is Jesus, He is Gods unspeakable gift, in Him we are blessed beyond measure, everything else is the lesser.I wanted a book He give me a book, let us remember God is most thoughtful, and kind.[ God and Father we thank You for your thoughtfulness towards us ,in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: