verse of the day

Tuesday 2 February 2010

He will lead.[ Psalm 25v9 ]

He leadeth me[Ps 23 v1], this is a wonderful promise, the Lord is leading His children, Barnes writes,/This God will always do if we follow the directions of His word, the teaching of His Spirit, and the guidance of His providence/. As we consider the life of David and others in the scripture, we see that God led them, so often I have cried unto God to lead me, because I am so conscious that I need His leading,so conscious that I can, if left to myself make the wrong choices. The scriptures tell us that we are to acknowledge God in all our ways and He will direct our paths [ Proverbs 3v5], so today, let us do ,what the scripture tells us, and let Him lead us in the right way, let us have confidence to believe that our good Shepherd will lead us.[ Dear Lord we thank You for Your promise that You will lead us,help us to follow in Your footsteps. Amen]

No comments: